Arcam’s C49 pre-amplifier represents the pinnacle of Arcam’s audio engineering. We set out to incorporate everything we have learnt in almost 40 years to deliver a pre-amplifier that will set new standards and provide class-leading sound quality for the best possible reproduction of your music.
Drawing on the many years of amplifier design experience at Arcam, the C49 uses the best quality components and engineering practice to produce a product that will give many years of musical pleasure and reliable service.
The C49 features dual mono volume controls and a balanced signal path all the way through the product together with distortion nulling input multiplexers. Rest assured you will be hearing the music just as the artist intended.
There have been great strides made in improving audio sources and loudspeakers in recent years and the time is right to match them in the field of amplifier design. This groundbreaking pre-amplifier is a must audition product for music lovers.
The C49 has been designed with system building flexibility in mind, allowing for the “ultimate” system of a C49 with six bridged P49s tri-amping the speakers.
- Inputs - Phono (MM) cartridge
- Input sensitivity at 1kHz - 5mVInput impedance - 47kΩ +100pFFrequency response (ref. RIAA curve) - 20Hz-20kHz +/- 1dBSignal/noise ratio (Awtd) 50W, ref. 5mV input - 80dBOverload margin, 5mV at 1kHz - 20dBGeneral
- Power consumption (standby) - <0.5WInputs
- Nominal sensitivity - 1V (RCA), 2V (XLR)Input impedance - 10kΩMaximum input - 4.6V (RCA), 8.2V (XLR)Frequency response 20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.05dBSignal/noise ratio (Awtd) 50W, ref 1V input - 105dBPreamplifier output
- Nominal output level - 1.15V (RCA), 2.3V (XLR)Output impedance - 47Ω (RCA), 200Ω (XLR)Headphones output
- Maximum output level into 600Ω - 4VrmsOutput impedance - 1ΩLoad range - 16Ω-2kΩDimensions & Weights
- W x D (inc. speaker terminals) x H (inc. feet) - 433 x 410 x 171mmWeight (net) - 8.7kgWeight (packed) - 10.4kg
As a company our primary goal is to provide a seamless service that results in customer satisfaction. We aim to deliver within 3 working days. Unfortunately, there may be occasions where this time frame may not be met due to unforeseen circumstances; in this instance, we deliver product/s as soon as we can. All delivery charges are included within the prices quoted, unless otherwise specified.
All small items are usually delivered between 9am and 6pm, on a Monday to Friday, unless a Saturday delivery is requested. Follow My Parcel is an industry-changing innovation from DPD Local, which will give your customers unparalleled levels of information and peace of mind.Not only will your customers receive a one hour delivery timeslot, but they’ll now also be able to track the progress of their parcels on a map as our drivers make their way to the delivery addresses. Follow My Parcel will: