Product Code: Formation Audio
- Transform your passive system into a multi-room system
- Connect analogue devices and stream to Formation speakers
- Stream in 96/24 bit high-resolution to your passive system
- Features Formation® Wireless Technology
- WiFi, Apple® AirPlay 2®, and Bluetooth compatible
- Synchronisation in perfected harmony with other Formation products
EXCLUSIVE FORMATION® WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY
Creates perfected in-room speaker synchronisation, providing the ultimate listening experience.
PERFECTED SPEAKER SYNCHRONISATION
An industry-defining, completely immersive soundstage experience, due to an imperceptible in-room 1-microsecond sync between speakers.
PATENTED ROBUST MESH NETWORK
Developed to run independently from your home Wifi for uninterrupted sound.
HIGH FIDELITY STREAMING
96/24 Bit Audio Resolution streaming with twice the fidelity than the leading wireless speaker brand for the purest and clearest audio experience.
Quick & easy setup
The streamlined user interface takes just moments to set up and start playing.
- ModelFormation Audio
- DescriptionWireless Audio Hub
- Apple® AirPlay 2® technologySpotify® ConnectRoon ReadyBluetooth InHigh performance ananlog-to-digital converter (ADC)High performance digital-to-analogue converter (DAC)
- Input voltage100V – 240V – 50/60Hz
- Power consumptionBelow 6 Watts (Sleep)*
- Digital audio in (Toslink)Analogue audio in (2 x RCA)Digital audio out (1 x RCA)Analogue audio out (2 x RCA)Network (RJ45 Ethernet or WiFi)USB – service onlyBluetooth Bluetooth® v4.1, Class 2AptX HD AACSBC
- DimensionsHeight44mm (1.7 in)Width||215mm (8.5 in)Depth||263mm (10.4 in)Weight||1.0kg (2.2lb)
- AirPlay 2 compatibilityiPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with iOS 11.4 or later, Apple TV 4K or Apple TV (4th Generation) with tv OS 11.4 or later, Mac or PC with iTunes 12.8 or later.
- *Formation devices have multiple radios and therefore are compliant for the ERP requirements for a HiNA device
Backed with a 2 year Bowers & Wilkins warranty
As a company our primary goal is to provide a seamless service that results in customer satisfaction. We aim to deliver within 3 working days. Unfortunately, there may be occasions where this time frame may not be met due to unforeseen circumstances; in this instance, we deliver product/s as soon as we can. All delivery charges are included within the prices quoted, unless otherwise specified.
All small items are usually delivered between 9am and 6pm, on a Monday to Friday, unless a Saturday delivery is requested. Follow My Parcel is an industry-changing innovation from DPD Local, which will give your customers unparalleled levels of information and peace of mind.Not only will your customers receive a one hour delivery timeslot, but they’ll now also be able to track the progress of their parcels on a map as our drivers make their way to the delivery addresses. Follow My Parcel will: