Product Code: M-1 Black
Nautilus™ tube loaded tweeter with an aluminium dome. Woven glass fibre cone bass/midrange
Setting new standards for compact home theatre
Forming the basis of a completely revised Mini Theatre concept, the new M-1 combines a cleaner aesthetic with dramatically improved performance. Combine it with either the ASW608 or the new PV1D subwoofer to create a home theatre experience with superb integration and impressive power for such a discreet system. Plus, its more extended bass response allows M-1 to be used on its own for two-channel applications. Mount the speaker as shown on a table or shelf. Alternatively, a bracket is included for wall mounting and a floor stand is available as an optional extra.
- Drive units1x ø25mm (1in) metal dome high-frequency, 1x ø100mm (4in) woven glass fibre cone bass/midrange
- Sensitivity85dB spl (2.83V, 1m)
- Nominal impedance8Ω (minimum 4Ω)
- Crossover frequency4kHz
- Recommended amplifier power20W – 100W into 8Ω on unclipped programme
- DimensionsHeight|| 248mm (9.8in), Width|| 114mm (4.5in), Depth|| 162mm (6.4in)
- Net weight2.3kg (5lb) including table stand
- Cabinet finishesMatte Black, Matte White
- Grille finishesMatte Black or Matte White perforated steel to match cabinet
Backed with a 5 year Bowers & Wilkins warranty
As a company our primary goal is to provide a seamless service that results in customer satisfaction. We aim to deliver within 3 working days. Unfortunately, there may be occasions where this time frame may not be met due to unforeseen circumstances; in this instance, we deliver product/s as soon as we can. All delivery charges are included within the prices quoted, unless otherwise specified.
All small items are usually delivered between 9am and 6pm, on a Monday to Friday, unless a Saturday delivery is requested. Follow My Parcel is an industry-changing innovation from DPD Local, which will give your customers unparalleled levels of information and peace of mind.Not only will your customers receive a one hour delivery timeslot, but they’ll now also be able to track the progress of their parcels on a map as our drivers make their way to the delivery addresses. Follow My Parcel will: