JH16v2 Pro Universal Fit In-Ear Monitors
Born on the world’s largest stages, the Jerry Harvey Audio Performance Series provides the same level of high fidelity and craftsmanship as our Custom IEMs in a Universal Fit.
In addition to Jerry Harvey Audio’s Patented Quad Driver and Freqphase Technology, all Performance Series IEMs feature an ergonomic shape, designed and 3D printed for maximum fit and comfort for every ear whether listening to music or performing on stage.
The JH16 Pro secured its place among the most coveted in-ear monitors used by the biggest touring artists in the world. Now, with major upgrades, the updated JH16v2 Performance UF provides off the charts performance you have to hear to believe. Newly designed Balanced Armatures allow for low and high-frequency extension and JHAudio's patented variable bass, allows you to adjust +/- 10db on the quad low driver without effecting the performance of the mids or highs. The quad high driver has flat extension out to 23KHz making it possible to hear high-frequency detail like never before.U.S. Patent No. 8,897,463. Freqphase U.S. Patent No. 8,925,674
• Newly redesigned 3D Printed Universal Fit shells
• Custom Black Pearl Faceplates with Silver oversized JH logos
• 10 Driver configuration, powered by SoundrIVe technology: Quad low, dual mid, quad high• Triple Bore with FreqPhase Steel Tube Waveguide
• Moon Audio cable with 4-pin connection and Machined Aluminum Locking Collar
• Variable bass output, adjustable from the on-cable Attenuator (0 to +10db)
• Input Connector: 1/8” (3.5mm), Gold-Plated
• Integrated 3-Way CrossoverAccessories Included
• A Black DiamonDyzed Aluminum Round IEM Case
• Wax Tool
• 3 sizes of Comply™ Foam Ear Tips and 3 sizes of Silicone Ear Tips
• Screw Driver, used to adjust the variable bass
- SpecsFrequency Response10Hz to 23kHzInput Sensitivity||118dB @ 1mWImpedance||18 OhmsNoise isolation||26db
Backed with a 2 Year JH Audio Warranty
As a company our primary goal is to provide a seamless service that results in customer satisfaction. We aim to deliver within 3 working days. Unfortunately, there may be occasions where this time frame may not be met due to unforeseen circumstances; in this instance, we deliver product/s as soon as we can. All delivery charges are included within the prices quoted, unless otherwise specified.
All small items are usually delivered between 9am and 6pm, on a Monday to Friday, unless a Saturday delivery is requested. Follow My Parcel is an industry-changing innovation from DPD Local, which will give your customers unparalleled levels of information and peace of mind.Not only will your customers receive a one hour delivery timeslot, but they’ll now also be able to track the progress of their parcels on a map as our drivers make their way to the delivery addresses. Follow My Parcel will: