Roxanne Pro Universal In-Ear Monitors
Born on the world’s largest stages, the Jerry Harvey Audio Performance Series provides the same level of high fidelity and craftsmanship as our Custom IEMs in a Universal Fit.
In addition to Jerry Harvey Audio’s Patented Quad Driver and Freqphase Technology, all Performance Series IEMs feature an ergonomic shape, designed and 3D-printed for maximum fit and comfort for every ear whether listening to music or performing on stage.
Roxanne became an instant legend when she was released over two years ago. As the first IEM in our innovative Siren Series, it introduced the locking 4-pin connector and on-cable adjustable bass attenuator. Roxanne Performance UF is a logical choice for our Performance Series, with a solid bass response and a naturally wide soundstage for one of the most musical IEMs ever produced.
• Newly redesigned 3D-Printed Universal Fit shells
• Silver Carbon Fiber Faceplates with Black oversized JH logos
• 12 Driver configuration, powered by SoundrIVe technology: Quad low, quad mid, quad high
• Variable bass output, adjustable from cable; user controlled low-frequency drivers with the adjustable bass (0 +/- 15db)
• Triple Bore with Freqphase Stainless Steel Tube Waveguide
• Moon Audio cable with 4-pin connection and Machined Aluminum Locking Collar
• Input Connector: 1/8” (3.5mm), Gold-Plated• Integrated 3-way crossover
• A Black DiamonDyzed Aluminum Round IEM Case
• Wax Tool
• 3 sizes of Comply™ Foam Ear Tips and 3 sizes of Silicone Ear Tips
• Screw Driver, used to adjust the variable bass
- Frequency Response10Hz to 23kHzInput Sensitivity||119dB @ 1mWImpedance||15 OhmsNoise Isolation||-26dB
Backed with a 2 Year JH Audio Warranty
As a company our primary goal is to provide a seamless service that results in customer satisfaction. We aim to deliver within 3 working days. Unfortunately, there may be occasions where this time frame may not be met due to unforeseen circumstances; in this instance, we deliver product/s as soon as we can. All delivery charges are included within the prices quoted, unless otherwise specified.
All small items are usually delivered between 9am and 6pm, on a Monday to Friday, unless a Saturday delivery is requested. Follow My Parcel is an industry-changing innovation from DPD Local, which will give your customers unparalleled levels of information and peace of mind.Not only will your customers receive a one hour delivery timeslot, but they’ll now also be able to track the progress of their parcels on a map as our drivers make their way to the delivery addresses. Follow My Parcel will: