Three-way stand mount
The R3 stand mount shares the same drivers as the range-topping R11 in a full range design that defies expectations.
A true 3-way speaker the R3 has a powerful 165mm (6.5 in.) bass driver and a 125mm (5 in.) midrange driver with 25mm (1 in.) aluminium dome tweeter Uni-Q array that pushes performance to new extremes.
THE R SERIES
R Series offers a choice of three floorstanding speakers, a stand mount for more compact spaces and accompanying matching theatre models. Each one offers the finest sound KEF has ever delivered in its category whatever the dimensions of the room or system configuration.
R STARTS WITH REFERENCE
At KEF the Reference Series is the home of cutting-edge technological innovation. This is the result of diligent, creative research and development by the very best engineers in the business. The new R Series benefits from many of the technologies, materials and developments created for the Reference Series.
FEEL THE MUSIC
When you want to forget the world and simply lose yourself in sound, R Series will take you there. At KEF, the quest to develop perfect loudspeakers has lasted more than 50 years. Like you, we don’t just want to hear music; we want to experience it, get inside it and feel part of it.
- DESIGNThree-way bass reflex
- Uni-Q Driver Array
- HF25mm (1in.) vented aluminium dome
- MF125mm (5in.) aluminium cone
- LF2 x 165mm (6.5in.) hybrid aluminium
- WEIGHT31.4 kg (69.2 lbs.)
- DIMENSION (H X W X D)1062 x 200 x 383.5 mm (41.8 x 7.9 x 15.1 in.) with terminal*
- DIMENSION (H X W X D)1108.9 x 310.6 x 383.5 mm (43.7 x 12.2 x 15.1 in.) with Plinth*
- SENSITIVITY(2.83V/1m) 88dB
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCIES400Hz, 2.9kHz
- FREQUENCY RANGE33Hz-50kHz (-6dB) TYPICAL IN-ROOM BASS RESPONSE||27Hz (-6dB) FREQUENCY RESPONSE||48Hz-28kHz (±3dB) HARMONIC DISTORTION||<0.3% 120Hz-20kHz (90dB, 1m) MAXIMUM OUTPUT||111dB AMPLIFIER POWER||15-250W (recommended) NOMINAL IMPEDANCE||8Ohms (min.3.2Ohms) FINISHES||Black Gloss / White Gloss / Walnut
Backed with a 5 year Kef warranty
As a company our primary goal is to provide a seamless service that results in customer satisfaction. We aim to deliver within 3 working days. Unfortunately, there may be occasions where this time frame may not be met due to unforeseen circumstances; in this instance, we deliver product/s as soon as we can. All delivery charges are included within the prices quoted, unless otherwise specified.
All small items are usually delivered between 9am and 6pm, on a Monday to Friday, unless a Saturday delivery is requested. Follow My Parcel is an industry-changing innovation from DPD Local, which will give your customers unparalleled levels of information and peace of mind.Not only will your customers receive a one hour delivery timeslot, but they’ll now also be able to track the progress of their parcels on a map as our drivers make their way to the delivery addresses. Follow My Parcel will: