260D CD Transport
A true high-performance, high-end, affordable digital product that meets current and future needs. For music enthusiasts who simply want to play their CD’s, the 260D is the perfect solution. Borrowing much of its technology from the more exotic and costlier 650D, while incorporating the latest advancements in digital audio, the 260D extracts every last musical detail from the disc
• Proprietary CD drive system mounted on Simaudio’s M-Quattro gel-based 4-point floating suspension for vibration damping, allowing ambient & spatial cues in your recordings to come to life like never before.
• Two digital outputs: S/PDIF and AES/EBU.
• Oversized power supply with up to 13 stages of voltage regulation (5 for Transport and 8 for the DAC).
• RS-232 port for (i) full unsolicited bidirectional feedback and (ii) firmware updates.
• IR input for external control.
• SimLink™ controller port for 2-way communications with other compatible MOON components.
• Rigid chassis construction to minimize the effects of external vibrations
• Optimised selection of very high-quality electronic components in a symmetrical circuit design.
• Includes CRM-3 remote control.
- Frequency response (full range)2Hz - 100kHz +0/-3dB
- THD @ 1kHz, 0dBFS (A-weighted)0.005%
- Intermodulation distortion0.005%
- Dynamic Range120dB
- Signal-to-noise Ratio120dB @ full output
- Channel Separation116dB
- Intrinsic Jitter1 picosecond RMS
- Analog Output @ 0dBFS2.0 V
- Analog output impedance75Ω
- PCM Bit-depth range16 - 24 bits
- PCM sampling frequency rates44.1 - 192kHz
- Shipping weight16 lb / 7.5 kg
- Dimensions (width x height x depth)16.9 x 3.4 x 13.1 in - 42.9 x 8.6 x 33.3 cm
This product is covered by a 10-year Simaudio warranty.
As a company our primary goal is to provide a seamless service that results in customer satisfaction. We aim to deliver within 3 working days. Unfortunately, there may be occasions where this time frame may not be met due to unforeseen circumstances; in this instance, we deliver product/s as soon as we can. All delivery charges are included within the prices quoted, unless otherwise specified.
All small items are usually delivered between 9am and 6pm, on a Monday to Friday, unless a Saturday delivery is requested. Follow My Parcel is an industry-changing innovation from DPD Local, which will give your customers unparalleled levels of information and peace of mind.Not only will your customers receive a one hour delivery timeslot, but they’ll now also be able to track the progress of their parcels on a map as our drivers make their way to the delivery addresses. Follow My Parcel will: