- Screen Resolution3,840 (W) x 2,160 (H)
- Display TechnologyLED LCD
- Screen Size55"
- Max. Resolution2160p
- Panel Drive4K 1600 Hz BMR IFC
- Picture ModeDynamic/Normal/Cinema/True Cinema/Custom/Sport/Game
- Speaker Output20 W (10 W x 2)
- Surround ModeCinema Suround
- my Home ScreenY (3.0)
- Voice InteractionY
- Voice GuidanceY
- Swipe and Share2.0Y
- App LauncherY
- Web BrowserY
- Media Player (Picture/Movie/Music)Y (2.0
- Support FormatAVI/HEVC/MKV/WMV/MP4/M4v/FLV/3GPP/VRO/VOB/TS/PS, MP3/AAC/WMA Pro/FLAC/Apple Lossless/WAV, JPEG
- Display MirroringY
- DLNA 1.5Y (DTCP-IP/DMP/DMR/DMS)
- Bluetooth CompatibleY (Keyboard/Mouse/Audio Device)
- Multi WindowPAT
- Wireless LANY
- USB-HDD RecordingY
- Ambient Sensor Y
- Design ConceptArt & Interior Switch Design
- Teletext Reception1000P
- HDMI Input2 (side), 1 (rear)
- Support FeatureAudio Return Channel (Input 2)
- Component Video Input shared with CompositeRCA phono type x 1 (rear)
- CI (Common Interface)1 (CI Plus, Version 1.3)
- USB3 (1 side, 2 rear; USB 3.0 x 1, USB 2.0 x 2)
- LAN Port1
- Digital Audio Output (Optical)1 (side)
- Headphone Jack1 (side)
- Suppliers TrademarkPanasonic
- Energy Efficiency ClassA+
- On mode Average Power Consumption81 W
- Annual Energy Consumption112 kWh
- Standby Power Consumption0.5 W
- Off mode Power Consumption0.3 W
- Rated Power Consumption145 W
- Power SupplyAC 220 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (W x H x D) (w/o stand)1231 x 714 x 44 mm
- Dimensions (W x H x D) (with stand)1231 x 769 x 218 mm
- Weight (w/o stand)19.0 kg
- Weight (with stand)19.5 kg
- VESA Compatible300 x 300 mm
Purchase Period: 06/12/2018 - 31/07/2019
Claim by 31/08/2019
Helpline Number: 0344 844 3899 - Email: http://www.panasonic.co.uk/email
1. The Panasonic TV 2018 Extended Warranty (hereafter referred to as the "Warranty") is promoted by Panasonic UK, a branch of Panasonic Marketing Europe GmbH, whose registered address is Panasonic, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 1RT, UK (the "Promoter").
2. For the avoidance of doubt, this Warranty is an extension of the standard Panasonic 1 year warranty to a total of 5 years (full details available at www.panasonic.co.uk/euguarantee) and is only valid within the EEA, EU, Switzerland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man.
3. The Warranty is applicable to residents of the EU, EEA, Switzerland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man who are aged 18 years or over.
4. In order to qualify for the warranty, participants must purchase a new (not second hand) Qualifying Product from a participating retailer in the UK or Republic of Ireland during the warranty Period. Claims relating to products purchased before or after this warranty Period will be deemed invalid.
Qualifying Products Warranty
TX-65FZ952B 1 Year Standard + 4 Years additional warranty
TX-55FZ952B 1 Year Standard + 4 Years additional warranty
TX-65FZ802B 1 Year Standard + 4 Years additional warranty
TX-55FZ802B 1 Year Standard + 4 Years additional warranty
TX-75FX750B 1 Year Standard + 4 Years additional warranty
TX-65FX750B 1 Year Standard + 4 Years additional warranty
TX-55FX750B 1 Year Standard + 4 Years additional warranty
TX-49FX750B 1 Year Standard + 4 Years additional warranty
TX-65FX700B 1 Year Standard + 4 Years additional warranty
TX-55FX700B 1 Year Standard + 4 Years additional warranty
TX-49FX700B 1 Year Standard + 4 Years additional warranty
TX-55FX650B 1 Year Standard + 4 Years additional warranty
TX-49FX650B 1 Year Standard + 4 Years additional warranty
TX-43FX650B 1 Year Standard + 4 Years additional warranty
TX-40FS503B 1 Year Standard + 4 Years additional warranty
TX-32FS503B 1 Year Standard + 4 Years additional warranty
5. This Warranty is open to participating retailers only, please check with your chosen retailer that they are participating in this Warranty prior to purchasing a product to avoid any disappointment.
6. All Qualifying Products must be new and genuine Panasonic products. Purchases of second hand, refurbished or reconditioned products, products imported from outside the EEA or products which are counterfeit or infringe the intellectual property rights of the Panasonic group of Companies in any way will not qualify for this Warranty.
7. To claim this Warranty for your purchase, please complete the online claim form (www.panasonic.co.uk/promotions) and upload a copy of your full purchase receipt (not deposit receipt) showing the model number, by the Claim Deadline. Applications made after this date will not be eligible for the Warranty. Please ensure your purchase receipt includes the model number purchased and the date of purchase.
8. Claims are not valid in respect of Qualifying Products that are returned to a retailer and the participant exchanges the product or receives a refund, in which case the Promoter will be entitled to cancel any Extended Warranty. In any event, the last date for registration will be the Claim Deadline.
9. The Promoter will not process a claim if the participant cannot provide a copy of the purchase receipt.
10. Participants who are unable to upload the supporting documentation to verify their claim, may send their printed claim form along with a photocopy of the full purchase receipt (we are unable to return these so please do not send the original) to the address below, to be received on or before the Claim Deadline. Printed claim forms received after this date will not be eligible for this Warranty.
Address for Postal Claims:
Panasonic TV 2018 Extended Warranty
Panasonic, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 1RT, United Kingdom
11. The Promoter will not be held responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server website or other failures or damage of any kind to the extent that this prevents the participant from or otherwise obstructs the participant to enter in the Warranty. Claims by fax, telephone or email will not be accepted. Illegible, incomplete or altered claim forms will be deemed void, as will claim forms not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions.
12. Upon submission of your online registration, your claim will be verified. Upon redemption we will activate your Warranty and send you a certificate by email, which will confirm your Warranty cover period and contact details. If you do not have an email address, the certificate will be sent to you by post.
13. Please allow 28 days from the date we receive your claim and all supporting documentation, to receive your Warranty Certificate. If you have not received your Warranty within the estimated 28 days, please contact us, using the contact details above. Regrettably, claims pursued outside of the Claim Deadline will not be accepted.
PRIVACY & DATA PROTECTION
15. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all claims to protect against fraudulent, invalid or repetitive claims. Fraudulent entries or claims that otherwise do not meet these terms and conditions will be invalidated and the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the participant making such a claim from this warranty
16. To monitor fraudulent claims the Promoter reserves the right to cross check product returns with the relevant retailers against Extended Warranty claims received. Any potential fraudulent activity will be followed up by the Promoter. The Promoter will withhold the issuance of an Extended Warranty where it is suspected that a false or fraudulent claim has been made.
17. The Extended Warranty offered under this Warranty is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and there is no cash, credit or product alternative available.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and to amend or withdraw this warranty at any time.
19. By claiming this Extended Warranty, applicants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions are governed by English Law.
As a company our primary goal is to provide a seamless service that results in customer satisfaction. We aim to deliver within 3 working days. Unfortunately, there may be occasions where this time frame may not be met due to unforeseen circumstances; in this instance, we deliver product/s as soon as we can. All delivery charges are included within the prices quoted, unless otherwise specified.
All small items are usually delivered between 9am and 6pm, on a Monday to Friday, unless a Saturday delivery is requested. Follow My Parcel is an industry-changing innovation from DPD Local, which will give your customers unparalleled levels of information and peace of mind.Not only will your customers receive a one hour delivery timeslot, but they’ll now also be able to track the progress of their parcels on a map as our drivers make their way to the delivery addresses. Follow My Parcel will: