The Pro-Ject Box Design Amp Box S is an ultra-compact power amplifier, which is both efficient and audiophile. Boasting an impressive 30 Watt output, this small but perfectly formed box will boost any small hi-fi system.
A ultra-high-efficiency, Bi-Phase PWM (Pulse Wave Modulation) circuit with SMD parts gives outstanding audio performance and stays cool on the outside when in use. The sound quality from the Amp Box S is aimed to be as close as possible to Class A tube amplifiers, with their liquid and life-like presentation.
The Amp Box S is micro-sized, allowing for easy placement in any environment. It can also be remotely switched off via a trigger signal (a 45cm power-on cable is supplied for this purpose) for convenient operation. When bi- or tri-amping, this remote power signal can also be relayed to multiple units.
- Bi-Phase PWM(Pulse Wave Modulation) circuit
- Discrete design for ultra-dynamic playback and highest resolution
- SMD for short signal paths
- 2 x 35W @ 4ohms / 2 x 25W @ 8ohms
- Ultra high-efficiency: approximately 80% of power consumption goes to “power out”
- Gold-plated, over-sized binding posts
- Trigger-switching with Loop-out
- Metal case shields the electronics from vibrational and electromagnetic interference
- Outboard power supply included