Product Code: RPM-1 CARBON WHITE
- Stylish design, based on the Pro-Ject RPM 1.3 Genie
- S-Shape carbon fibre and aluminium sandwich tonearm
- Decoupled motor fits within useful guide
Ingenious entry to the world of luxurious styling for audiophiles
The RPM 1 Carbon turntable follows on from where the hugely popular RPM 1.3 Genie left off. Utilising a range of innovative improvements over its predecessor, the latest affordable RPM model stands out from the crowd with its stunning design, impeccable sound and affordable price.
The RPM 1 Carbon design has been upgraded to significantly reduce resonances across the turntable. While retaining the instantly recognisable shape of the Genie, this turntable still boasts improvements in the tonearm, bearing, and motor.
The new tonearm is a carbon fibre/aluminium resin construct, made using special heat and pressure treatments. The result of this new design is a tonearm that is more solid and anti-resonant than ever before at this price while maintaining a lightweight for improved cartridge tracking. The RPM 1 Carbon tonearm is supplied with a pre-fitted Ortofon 2M Red cartridge and a new magnetic anti-skate mechanism. The improved counterweight also utilises TPE damping in the form of an anti-resonant ring around the fixing point.
The completely decoupled motor is based upon the same technical design as the Debut Carbon DC, running off an AC generator that's powered by an external DC power supply. As with the RPM 1.3 Genie, the RPM 1 Carbon motor drives a thick, high-gloss MDF platter. The platter's inverted main bearing now utilises a ceramic ball, offering a more fluid and consistent platter rotation than ever before.
Available in Red, White or Black high gloss finishes, the RPM 1 Carbon is a turntable package that offers truly phenomenal value for money.
• Precision belt drive using a synchronous motor
• Ultra-precision DC-driven AC generator motor power
• Inverted platter bearing with ceramic ball
• Platter made from MDF using felt mat
• 8,6” S-shaped tonearm made from carbon, aluminium, resin utilising special heat and pressure treatments
• Magnetic anti-skating• Counterweight with TPE damping
• Pre-fitted Ortofon 2M Red cartridge
• 3 high-gloss colours (black, red, white)
• Lid available as optional extra
- Technical Data
- Replacement Stylus||Ortofon 2M Red Stylus
- Pre-Fitted Cartridge||Ortofon 2M Red
- Nominal Speeds||33 / 45 RPM (Manual)
- Dust Cover||No (Optional Extra)
- Motor Completely Decoupled||Yes
- Platter Weight / Diameter||1.6kg / 300mm
- Speed Variance||±0.19%
- Wow & Flutter||±0.13%
- Signal to Noise||-70dB
- Tonearm||S-Shape Carbon/Aluminium
- Effective Tonearm Length||8.6 " (218.5mm)
- Effective Tonearm Mass||13.5g
- Tracking Force||0 - 25mN
- Power Supply Type||Outboard PSU 110-240V, 50Hz
- Output Voltage||15V / 500mA DC
- Power Consumption||5W Max. / <0.5W Standby
- Dimensions||380 x 110 x 350mm
2 Year Project Warranty
As a company our primary goal is to provide a seamless service that results in customer satisfaction. We aim to deliver within 3 working days. Unfortunately, there may be occasions where this time frame may not be met due to unforeseen circumstances; in this instance, we deliver product/s as soon as we can. All delivery charges are included within the prices quoted, unless otherwise specified.
All small items are usually delivered between 9am and 6pm, on a Monday to Friday, unless a Saturday delivery is requested. Follow My Parcel is an industry-changing innovation from DPD Local, which will give your customers unparalleled levels of information and peace of mind.Not only will your customers receive a one hour delivery timeslot, but they’ll now also be able to track the progress of their parcels on a map as our drivers make their way to the delivery addresses. Follow My Parcel will: