ESSENCE OF A BRAND
Since 1983, many moments have marked the history of Sonus faber; the launch of the Olympica Collection 6 years ago is one of them. One of the first lines presented as a complete family of products, but above all, the very first one to feature original drivers, entirely designed in Sonus faber.
Olympica Nova is the second generation of the iconic family of 2013, improved in its form and substance, imbued with the timeless values that inspired us in creating the original line.
The result is a new Collection that embraces the most advanced technologies that already enhance our most prestigious creations.
The lack of flat and parallel walls improves enclosure performance and maintains the typical asymmetrical Lute shape of first generation Olympica.
The asymmetrical shape of the cabinet is an original design concept that allows versatile positioning of the speakers to tune the bass response in any room.
Inspired by nature, the lines follow the flow of a circular spiral motion, achieving a more organic cabinet structure.
No longer just a functional element added to handle airflow, the reflex duct is now fully integrated into the cabinet, further improving the speed and transparency of sound.
- SYSTEM:2 way, full para-aperiodic vented box “Stealth Ultraflex”, stand mount loudspeaker system.
- TwH28 XTR3, Neodymium “cup design” motor system with DAD™, Ø 28 mm
- MwMW15 XTR2-04, CCAW wire on a “eddy current free” voice coil, Ø 150 mm
- CROSSOVER:2.500 Hz
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE:45 Hz – 35.000 Hz
- SENSITIVITY:87 dB SPL (2.83V/1 m)||NOMINAL IMPEDANCE:4 ohm
- SUGGESTED AMPLIFIER POWER OUTPUT:35 W – 250 W, without clipping
- DIMENSIONS (HXWXD):355 (1078 stand included) x 199,5 (282 stand included) x 395 mm, 14 (42.4 stand included) x 7.8 (11.1 stand included) x 15.5 in
- WEIGHT:10,5 kg - net weight (17,1 Kg stand included), 23.1 - net weight (37.6 lb stand included)
Backed with a 5 year Sonus Faber warranty
As a company our primary goal is to provide a seamless service that results in customer satisfaction. We aim to deliver within 3 working days. Unfortunately, there may be occasions where this time frame may not be met due to unforeseen circumstances; in this instance, we deliver product/s as soon as we can. All delivery charges are included within the prices quoted, unless otherwise specified.
All small items are usually delivered between 9am and 6pm, on a Monday to Friday, unless a Saturday delivery is requested. Follow My Parcel is an industry-changing innovation from DPD Local, which will give your customers unparalleled levels of information and peace of mind.Not only will your customers receive a one hour delivery timeslot, but they’ll now also be able to track the progress of their parcels on a map as our drivers make their way to the delivery addresses. Follow My Parcel will: