SRM-T8000 Driver unit for Earspeakers
• The SRM-T8000 is an exclusive driver unit (power amplifier) with 4-input selector developed in order to ideally drive STAX electrostatic earspeakers.
• The unit incorporates a high-quality double-axis 4-gang volume controller along with XLR connectors that can connect to all kinds of analogue line-level output terminals.
• The hybrid amplifier configuration with strictly selected low-noise 6922 dual triode tube for the first stage and high-current emitter-follower at output stage brings out the maximum performance of earspeakers. Its natural uncoloured sound has been realized by eliminating the coupling capacitor that affects the sound
• The balanced amplifier configuration with low-noise dual-triode tube eliminated transformer or inverting amplifier after the XLR balanced input terminal.
• Non-magnetic chassis construction is employed, and only the carefully selected electronic components free from aged deterioration are used taking both their sonic quality and performance into consideration.
• The SRM-T8000 is equipped with “direct mode” function, enabling it to connect to a preamplifier output terminal or to use your favourite Also, two RCA inputs and XLR balanced input can bypass the incorporated volume controller (Line 4 input does not have this function).
• Optional extension slot (LINE4) is provided for future use. Refer to the instruction manual of this optional card.
• The foot rubber of the SRM-T8000 features fire-resistant ultra-hard high- grip type and vibration-proof properties. So the unit hardly slides when placed on a table etc. Please lift it up when you move it.
- Frequency response1Hz - 115kHz +0, -3dB
- Rated input level100mV (at 100V output)
- Maximum input level30Vrms. (at minimum volume)
- Gain60dB (x 1000)
- Harmonic distortion0.01% or less (1kHz)
- Input impedance50kΩ (RCA input), 50kΩx 2 (XLR input)
- Maximum output voltage470Vrms (1330Vp-p) / 1kHz
- Bias voltage580V DC
- Mains voltageAC120V/AC220/AC230/AC240, 50/60Hz (depending on your country’s voltage)
- Power consumption95W/Max. 58W (without optional slot)
- Operating temperature0 to 35 degrees C (less than 90% humidity, non condensing)
- Dimension320 (W) x103 (H) x395 (D) mm (maximum protruding portion included)
- Othersequipped with PARALLEL OUT, optional slot and volume by- pass function and mute function.
Backed with a 2-year Stax warranty
As a company our primary goal is to provide a seamless service that results in customer satisfaction. We aim to deliver within 3 working days. Unfortunately, there may be occasions where this time frame may not be met due to unforeseen circumstances; in this instance, we deliver product/s as soon as we can. All delivery charges are included within the prices quoted, unless otherwise specified.
All small items are usually delivered between 9am and 6pm, on a Monday to Friday, unless a Saturday delivery is requested. Follow My Parcel is an industry-changing innovation from DPD Local, which will give your customers unparalleled levels of information and peace of mind.Not only will your customers receive a one hour delivery timeslot, but they’ll now also be able to track the progress of their parcels on a map as our drivers make their way to the delivery addresses. Follow My Parcel will: