Product Code: AVR850
- Dolby Atmos & DTS:X 7.1.4 decoding
- 4K (UHD) HDMI2.0a with HDCP2.2
- 7 HDMI inputs, 3 HDMI outputs, ARC compatible
- Dirac Live ® for Arcam room correction
- Spotify ® Connect enabled
- Cirrus CS42528 audiophile DAC
- Class G power amplification
- Ethernet, RS232 and IR control
- Free MusicLife iOS UPnP and control app
As one of the very few audio specialists in the world to design AV receivers, Arcam has developed a reputation for balancing a finely honed technical specification with world-class audio performance. The AVR390, AVR550 & AVR850 are, quite simply, the highest performing AV receivers Arcam has ever made.
Offering a level of sound quality that is far above competing receivers, these AVRs are audiophile products by any measure. Equally at home with high-resolution surround sound or two-channel music, they deliver stunning realism with everything from heavyweight blockbusters to your favourite concert video.
Further enhancing the performance of the AVR390, AVR550 & AVR850, Arcam has also included the very latest room correcting technology from Dirac Research. Dirac Live® for Arcam gives the dealer or end-user the ability to tune the acoustic performance of the system to any room situation giving the listener the best possible experience in their own home.
Together with Arcam’s legendary amplifier technology, Dolby Atmos & DTS:X deliver captivating sound that places and moves audio anywhere in the room, including overhead, to bring entertainment alive all around the audience. Whether you are listening to music, movies, television shows or playing your favourite video games, Dolby Atmos & DTS:X deliver the full impact of the entertainment experience. Note: for a 7.1.4 system, an additional 4-channel amplifier (or two 2-channel power amplifiers) is required.
Both video and audio stages are designed to embrace both current and upcoming technologies. HDMI2.0a with HDCP2.2 4K “Ultra HD” and 3D video capability are built in.
An internal tuner provides a fully integrated FM / DAB / DAB+ (inappropriate markets) radio solution. Worldwide access to internet radio stations is provided through the network connection, which also interfaces to UPnP audio servers. The USB port supports memory devices.
Control is possible via Ethernet, enabling it to be fully integrated with whole house control systems, or via the iOS MusicLife UPnP/control app. RS232, 12V triggers and standard IR control are also included.
The AVR390, AVR550 & AVR850 are designed in the UK.
- Continuous power output, per channel, 8Ω/4Ω (AVR850)2 channels driven, 20Hz - 20kHz, <0.02% THD - 120W/200W2 channels driven, 1kHz, 0.2% THD - 130W/210W7 channels driven, 1kHz, 0.2% THD - 100W/180WResidual noise & hum (A-wtd) - <0.15mV
- Audio Performance (Stereo line inputs)Signal/noise ratio (A-wtd, stereo direct) - 110dBFrequency response - 20Hz—20kHz ± 0.1dB
- Video InputsHDMI - x7 (6 x HDMI2.0a, HDCP2.2, 1 x MHL compatible)
- Video OutputsHDMI - Z1 x2 (out1 ARC, HDMI2.0a, HDCP2.2, out2 HDMI2.0a, HDCP2.2), Z2 x1 (HDMI2.0a, HDCP2.2)
- Audio InputsHDMI - x7, Coax SPDIF - x4, Toslink - x2, RCA Phono - x6,3.5mm aux, USB input, Ethernet Client, Internet Radio, ARC (from display)
- Audio Outputs7.1.4 Pre-amp output - 12x RCA PhonoZone 2 output - RCA Phono
- Radio TunerFM / DAB / DAB+ (in appropriate markets)
- Supported Surround Modes IncludeDolby Atmos, Dolby SurroundDTSX, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS-ES 6.1 Discrete, DTS-ES 6.1 Matrix, DTS 5.1, DTS Neural||X, DTS Virtual||X, IMAX Enhanced
- General12V Trigger x2IR in x26V rSeries PSU x1Power consumption (max) - 1.5kW (approx. 5200 BTU/hour)Power consumption (standby) - <0.5W
- Dimensions & Weights (AVR850)W x D (inc. speaker terminals) x H (inc. feet) - 433 x 425 x 171mmWeight (net) - 16.7kgWeight (packed) - 20.0kg
This product is covered by a 5 Year Arcam warranty.
As a company our primary goal is to provide a seamless service that results in customer satisfaction. We aim to deliver within 3 working days. Unfortunately, there may be occasions where this time frame may not be met due to unforeseen circumstances; in this instance, we deliver product/s as soon as we can. All delivery charges are included within the prices quoted, unless otherwise specified.
All small items are usually delivered between 9am and 6pm, on a Monday to Friday, unless a Saturday delivery is requested. Follow My Parcel is an industry-changing innovation from DPD Local, which will give your customers unparalleled levels of information and peace of mind.Not only will your customers receive a one hour delivery timeslot, but they’ll now also be able to track the progress of their parcels on a map as our drivers make their way to the delivery addresses. Follow My Parcel will: