2GO Transportable music streamer/player
The 2go streamer/server transforms the abilities of the Hugo 2, adding both Ethernet and wireless streaming, plus 4 TB of microSD card storage to the award-winning DAC/pre/headphone amp
2go is a high-performance streamer/server that transforms the Hugo 2 DAC into a fully featured Wi-Fi- and Ethernet-enabled device with up to 4 TB of solid-state library playback, bringing the proven sound quality benefits of our award-winning Hugo 2 DAC technology to network audio.
2go benefits from 2x 2 TB-rated microSD card slots for digital storage and playback, enabling Hugo 2 as a high-capacity digital music server (using MPD), in addition to its music streaming abilities. Crucially, when using 2go with Hugo 2, (once charged) all forms of digital playback can benefit from battery power alone, negating the need for external power supplies for the ultimate in purist audio.
2go contains highly advanced miniaturised electronic engineering that, in keeping with all our amplifiers and DACs, uses proprietary British technology. Adding 2go to Hugo 2, creates the most sonically advanced compact music streamer available today.
Wireless convenience (2.4GHz Wi-Fi and A2DP Bluetooth) combine with the stability and performance of wired (Gigabit) Ethernet connectivity, the latter offering set-up-free plug and play operation. 2go also benefits from comprehensive audio interfacing and offers Tidal, Qobuz and Internet radio playback with Spotify (and others) earmarked for the future. 2go is also Roon Ready, offers gapless audio and DoP/Bit Perfect support, as well as being fully DLNA-compliant (server/renderer) and AirPlay-ready.
A key feature of 2go is its auto-switching input function: every audio interface is always on, therefore switching between inputs is as easy as hitting ‘play’ on the chosen control point app; 2go convenience-switches between all its inputs automatically, giving a seamless user experience when playing music from different sources or even streaming services.
- CompatibilityIn order for 2go to perform as a fully functional streamer, a connection with Hugo 2 (DAC/Preamp/Headphone amp) or 2yu is required.
- Power supplyInternal battery with up-to 8hr playback. Desktop mode activated upon insertion of Micro USB charging cable).
- Wireless connectivityLong-range 2.4GHz WiFi
- Bluetooth4.1 A2Dp
- WiFi modesConnect to (allows 2go to connect to an existing 2.4GHz WiFi network) or Hotspot mode (activated within the Gofigure app, which allows 2go to broadcast its own WiFi network with SSID and password in the eventuality that the device cannot connect to a static network).
- Wired connectivityGigabit (GbE) ethernet
- PCM and DSD Support44.1kHz – 768kHZ (16bit – 32bit) | DSD 64 to DSD 256 (via DoP)
- File format supportACC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, OGG VORBIS, ALAC, WMA, MP3 and more…
- Initial setup, configuration, and updatesVia free Gofigure app available on iOS and Google Play store
- Music storage2x Onboard Micro SD card slots (up-to 4TB of total storage)
- PlaybackRoon (Endpoint), DLNA (server and render), AirPlay, Bluetooth audio (A2DP), Tidal, Qobuz, Internet radio and more coming…
- Gapless playbackSupported
Backed with a 3-year Chord Electronics warranty
As a company our primary goal is to provide a seamless service that results in customer satisfaction. We aim to deliver within 3 working days. Unfortunately, there may be occasions where this time frame may not be met due to unforeseen circumstances; in this instance, we deliver product/s as soon as we can. All delivery charges are included within the prices quoted, unless otherwise specified.
All small items are usually delivered between 9am and 6pm, on a Monday to Friday, unless a Saturday delivery is requested. Follow My Parcel is an industry-changing innovation from DPD Local, which will give your customers unparalleled levels of information and peace of mind.Not only will your customers receive a one hour delivery timeslot, but they’ll now also be able to track the progress of their parcels on a map as our drivers make their way to the delivery addresses. Follow My Parcel will: