Poly is a portable music streamer/player that combines with Mojo to wirelessly stream from connected devices and playback from its Micro SD, all with smartphone control. It enables hi-fi sound quality at home or on-the-go, with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, AirPlay and network connectivity and upgrades headphone, car and home audio performance.
Poly is a revolutionary music streamer, the first of its kind in the world. When partnered with Mojo, it enables music streamed from a range of wirelessly connected devices to be enjoyed in the best possible sound quality, whether at home or on the go. Poly is also a music player: its unlimited-capacity Micro SD card slot can house huge libraries and liberate storage on smart devices. Full smartphone control using everyday apps enables effortless music playback whether streaming or playing music from the Micro SD.Poly directly connects to Mojo’s award-winning audio processing (DAC) technology dramatically improving the audio quality of streamed music. Its advanced design enables everyday devices, including Android and Apple smartphones/tablets, to become portable ‘hi-fi-quality’ digital audio players: the smartphone becomes the controller, with Poly and Mojo doing the high-level audio processing. Poly can also be used with computers and laptops, plus it can access networked audio stored on NAS drives using popular DLNA apps. Playback is via Mojo’s twin headphone outputs, plus home and in-car audio systems with auxiliary (AUX) inputs can also benefit from improved sound quality.
Poly connects to Wi-Fi networks, including mobile hotspots when on the go, and remembers multiple networks with its auto-connect functionality. It also benefits from Bluetooth 4.1, AirPlay and DLNA connectivity, offering uninterrupted music streaming when transitioning from indoors to outdoors. Poly also features its own hotspot mode, enabling a connection where devices, networks or countries do not facilitate tethering. Its rechargeable LiPo batteries offer up to nine hours of playback from a four-hour charge using the device’s fast-charging USB circuit; both Poly and Mojo can be charged simultaneously.
Poly is high-resolution audio-compatible, with support for the latest studio-quality files; PCM data up to 768kHz resolution and DSD64 to DSD256 (Quad-DSD). Supported file types include ACC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, OGG VORBIS, ALAC, WMA and MP3.
- The current Poly firmware version is 1.0.26
- Portable streamer/player that combines with Mojo
- Wireless streaming from connected devices at home or on-the-go
- Built-in unlimited-capacity Micro SD card slot for music library storage/playback
- Control via familiar smartphone apps
- Upgrades sound quality from headphones, in-car systems, home audio and more
- Empowers smartphones as ‘hi-fi quality’ portable digital audio players
- Chord Electronics’ award-winning sound quality for streamed and Micro SD music
- Connects via Wi-Fi 2.4GHz (for optimum stability)
- Rechargeable LiPo 2200mAh battery 9-hour + playtime and fast-charging via USB
- Playback support Roon, DNLA, AirPlay and Bluetooth 4.1
- Precision-machined aluminium casing with black anodisation, opaque black wireless signal window and silicone feet
- Support for all major file types including ACC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, OGG VORBIS, ALAC, WMA and MP3
- High-resolution audio-compatible PCM sample rates|| 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz, 358.8kHz, 384kHz,717.6kHz and 768kHz; DSD via DoP sample rates|| DSD64 – DSD256 (Quad-DSD); DSD from SD card
- Devices supported iPhone, iPad, Android phones/tablets, Windows and Mac OS X computers and DAPs
- Dimensions 50mm (L) x 62mm (W) x 22mm (H)
- Over-the-air software updates
- Hotspot mode Poly can create its own hotspot where networks/devices/countries don’t support tethering
- Integrated Access Point allows configuration of connected networks (up to 32)
- DLNA server and renderer (SD card); SMB Server (SD card); MPD player (SD Card)
This product is covered by a 1 Year Chord warranty.
As a company our primary goal is to provide a seamless service that results in customer satisfaction. We aim to deliver within 3 working days. Unfortunately, there may be occasions where this time frame may not be met due to unforeseen circumstances; in this instance, we deliver product/s as soon as we can. All delivery charges are included within the prices quoted, unless otherwise specified.
All small items are usually delivered between 9am and 6pm, on a Monday to Friday, unless a Saturday delivery is requested. Follow My Parcel is an industry-changing innovation from DPD Local, which will give your customers unparalleled levels of information and peace of mind.Not only will your customers receive a one hour delivery timeslot, but they’ll now also be able to track the progress of their parcels on a map as our drivers make their way to the delivery addresses. Follow My Parcel will: