The CPA 3000 shares many of the features found in the entry-level CPA 2500, but also draws on technologies found in our flagship Reference range preamps. Compared to its CPA 2500 sibling, the CPA 3000 introduces four balanced inputs with three unbalanced RCA inputs and, on the output side, there are one pair of balanced XLR outputs and a single pair of unbalanced RCA outputs.
The CPA 3000 also retains the record output facility shared with the CPA 2500: a single tape loop is available for playback and also to record from any of the connected sources. The CPA 3000 also benefits from features such as our proprietary high-frequency switch-mode power supply and ultra-low-noise circuitry, to give the very best noise floor performance.
As with all of our preamps, front panel controls allow for easy input and output selection and a remote control offers further flexibility. The fascia features a large easy-to-read vacuum fluorescent display and on the CPA 3000, signal-detection indicators have been replaced with highly accurate VU meters giving both clear signal detection and accurate input level.
Further features include a precision motorised Alps potentiometer for the volume control, fully balanced A/V bypass circuitry for the direct connection to A/V processors from stereo mode, and 12V remote triggering outputs at the rear of the unit, to activate power amplifiers or A/V processors on power-up.
- Frequency Range2.5Hz – 200kHz +/- 3dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion0.002% 20Hz – 20kHz
- Intermodulation Distortion-100dB on all inputs
- Signal to Noise Ratio-93dB on all inputs
- Channel Separation10Hz @ 90dB, 1kHz @ 90dB, 10kHz @ 90dB, 20kHz @ 85dB
- Channel Balance0.01dB
- Input Max Voltage10v RMS Balanced – 5v RMS Unbalanced
- Output Max Voltage15v RMS Balanced – 5v RMS Unbalanced
- Output Offset0mV (Both Channels)
- Potentiometer Performance0dB 0.5dB, -20dB 0.2dB, -60dB 0.24dB (13seconds Full Travel)
- Nominal GainFixed at x 1.1
- Input Impedance94 kΩ Balanced – 75 kΩ Unbalanced
- Output Impedance100Ω (Short Circuit Protected)
- Operating Voltage85v – 270v AC (50Hz – 60Hz) Auto Switching
- Dimensions Without Integra Legs420mm (w) x 355mm (d) x 88mm (h)
- Dimensions With Included Integra Legs480mm (w) x 355mm (d) x 128mm (h)
Backed with a 5-year Chord Electronics warranty
As a company our primary goal is to provide a seamless service that results in customer satisfaction. We aim to deliver within 3 working days. Unfortunately, there may be occasions where this time frame may not be met due to unforeseen circumstances; in this instance, we deliver product/s as soon as we can. All delivery charges are included within the prices quoted, unless otherwise specified.
All small items are usually delivered between 9am and 6pm, on a Monday to Friday, unless a Saturday delivery is requested. Follow My Parcel is an industry-changing innovation from DPD Local, which will give your customers unparalleled levels of information and peace of mind.Not only will your customers receive a one hour delivery timeslot, but they’ll now also be able to track the progress of their parcels on a map as our drivers make their way to the delivery addresses. Follow My Parcel will: